Sunday, July 18, 2010

[Portrait] Coffee at IOI Boulevard

I met up with some high school classmates last Friday in Puchong for dinner, after which we parted ways and I was left with Mei Shan and Wan Lyn. Since there’s still some time we went to the IOI Boulevard for some coffee. To be more precise, I wanted to go there to shoot some portraits of them – the architecture and lighting of the place caught my eyes.

IMG_2907

IMG_2910

IMG_2918
 
IMG_2934

IMG_2937

Wowed by the book’s content? We were walking around the area before settling down in a coffee shop, inside which we found a shelve stacked by all kinds of books. So we took some to use as props. I simply put the flash in between the book and her. The rounded shadow in front is caused by residue light from on-camera trigger flash. 
IMG_2951

This time we used Mei Shan’s laptop…
IMG_2957

IMG_2967